Caldera Spas Replacement Circulation Pump for all models
Replaces all Caldera Spas Circulation Pump From 2002 To Current
115V, 50-60HZ 3/4" Barb, 5-1/2" Length, 5" Tall
CIRCULATION PUMP REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- Disconnect power to the spa.
- Access the equipment compartment.
- Unplug the circulation pump from the control box.
- If the spa is filled with water, clamp the circulation pump inlet and outlet tubing with Hose Clamp Pliers.
- Remove the bonding wire and base bracket screws.
- Using Spring Clamp Pliers, slide the spring clamps located on the inlet and outlet fittings back onto the vinyl tubing.
- Remove the vinyl tubing from the pump inlet and outlet fittings.
- Disconnect the electrical cord for the old pump. Take note of the electrical hookup.
CIRCULATION PUMP INSTALLATIONS:
- Install the electrical cord onto the new pump.
- Reverse steps 3 to 7 of the Circulation Pump Removal instructions.
- Check for water leaks.
- Reconnect power to the spa.
- Perform a water flow test. (1 GALLON WITH 20 SECONDS)
- Check for any air in the plumbing lines. If air does not clear, bleed off the air at the closest tubing clamp.
- Reinstall the equipment compartment door.